Nothing is more annoying than walking into a shopping mall candle store. You end up walking in with a headache due to the intense aromas from all the candles. The website Colonial Candle, a website all about, you guessed it, candles, but it saves you the time and headache from shopping in store. They have a unique line up of scents and accessories. Their latest Cocktail Candle line-up brings the scents of your favorite drinks, including beer, to your home. Check it out.
· Strawberry Daiquiri: Lounge poolside with a refreshing blend of fresh crushed strawberries and lemon zest with a thin layer of creamy vanilla.
· Piña Colada: Relax in your favorite sunny spot with a delightful blend of sweet pineapple juice, Malibu rum and coconut cream.
· Amber Ale: Grab a brew in a local pub with this intriguing combination of malt liquor and hops with a hint of wood and chocolate.
· Gin & Tonic: An iconic cocktail highlighted by sparkling and effervescent citrus notes of neroli and lemon garnished with a slice of lime.
· Manhattan: Cheers with old friends to the scent of musk, patchouli and oak wrapped in the warmth of vanilla and a hint of intoxicating bourbon.
· Mint Julep: A Kentucky favorite with notes of bourbon, sweet cane sugar and refreshing mint leaves.
· Sweet Tea Vodka: A sweet Southern classic of fresh brewed tea, brown sugar and vanilla vodka topped with iced orange blossom.
I have personally tested out the Gin & Tonic, Manhattan and, of course, the Amber Ale scent, all of which are awesome. For more information and to get your hands on these candles head over to ColonialCandle.com.