Stout Day Happenings in Portsmouth
International Stout Day is coming up in less than a week (November 3) and there are two places in Portsmouth celebrating in style.
Portsmouth Brewery Stout Day Social- Sold Out
I posted about this last week (link). The Brewery has great socials and this year are bringing in ‘Brewed Awakening’ Author Joshua M. Bernstein to talk about his book and sign some. Check out the link for more info.
Gaslight Stout Tap Takeover
If you weren’t quick enough to get tickets to the social, or you want to continue on after the social. The Gaslight is putting on EIGHT stouts that will be sure to please. Here is the list.
- Smuttynose Brewery– 2010 Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout-ABV:9.9%
- Throwback Brewery– Stout #3-ABV:5.9%
- Sebago Brewing company– Lake Trout Stout- ABV:5.8%
- Allagash Brewing Company– Black, Belgian Style Stout-ABV:7.5%
- Harpoon Brewery– Chocolate Stout-ABV:5.9%
- Victory Brewing Company– Storm King Stout-ABV:9.1%
- Oskar Blues Brewery– Ten Fidy Imperial Stout- ABV:10.5%
- North Coast Brewing Company– Old Rasputin Imperial Stout-ABV:9.0%
Hope to see you at either event. If you can’t make it out to the bars then raise a pint of stout in the air in celebration! For more information on International Stout Day check out the official site (link).