This Week in Beer- New Favorite Oktoberfest
Here I go again, trying something different with my beer reviews. In an effort to not bore you with beer reviews all the time I will do them through Facebook instead of putting a new post every time. Along with that you can follow my Untappd feed. Once a week I will combine the new brews I tried into a post. More information about each review, including photos can be found on my lovely Facebook Page.
- Life and Limb 2 is it’s own style of beer and it is really good. It is a hit or miss beer for most people
- Stone makes a darn good Imperial Black IPA and I will put this on my repeat list
- Stone Green Tea IPA, another collaboration is really nice and doesn’t have too much green tea flavor to it that would punch you in the face. Well balanced.
- BBC Oktoberfest is currently my go-to Oktoberfest. Well worth the $5 a bomber and you’ll want to buy more than one
- Watchusetts Imperial Pumpkin is new and it isn’t that bad. I am not a huge pumpkin fan but this is light years better than Shipyard Pumpkin, which is my least favorite beer
- Stone/Troegs Cherry Chocolate Stout is awesome and tastes exactly as described
That’s it for this week. What have you drank lately?