American Craft Beer Week Preview
Welcome to American Craft Beer Week everybody! Dubbed the “Mother of All Beer Weeks,” it is a week to celebrate small and independent craft brewers. Naturally, Smuttynose and the Brewery will be very involved this week, offering specials that will deifnitlely interest any one, from beer lover to the casual beer drinker.
The brewery is going all out this week. Those who subscribe to their blog already know some of the particulars. Just in time for ACBW, the Milk Stout is back on tap, my personal favorite. They will also be putting out some more of the aged Wheat Whine. Some more sepcails include:
- Enter a raffle to win a chance to brew with Todd and Tyler for a day!
- Thursday night they are doing a 5 course dinner pairing a different brew with each course
- Their same great weekly specials in the Lapanza lounge
- Tours every day at 1pm and 3pm
- Random unannounced appearances by a very…very…VERY special brew
- My personal favorite, Saturday breakfast! Saturday at 10am
- and more!
We here at the Beverage Lab will do our best to keep you informed on the goings on around the Seacoast during this week of craft brewing celebration. My mission is to feature one beer a day on the blog. It’s a tough job, but I do it for you, my dear readers 🙂
Last but not least, keep an eye out for our MOO Cards. We are very excited these showed up just in time for the ACBW. These little cards are a friendly reminder to visit our site and if you ask me, they are pretty darn neat! If you come across one be sure to let us know, so we know they actually work.
Raise a glass to the American Craft Beer Week. Going on Monday through Sunday!